BildaVOID Concrete Voidforming Systems commenced operating in December 2002.
Fred Mancer has been in the construction industry for approximately 50 years, as the owner of a successful construction company – FJ Mancer Building Company Pty. Ltd.
Back in the 1970’s, Fred saw a need in the construction industry for a product that could create a void under a concrete slab. This came about from Fred’s experiences with reactive soil, and the damage caused to foundations and structures in post construction.
Fred spent many years perfecting a system, successfully patenting the product in Australia and New Zealand.
Since its conception, BildaVOID Concrete Void Forming System’s have been used extensively throughout Australia, on many small to major projects as an economical and viable solution to difficult situations.
Some projects involving BildaVOID:
- The Olympic Stadium, Homebush Bay
- Queensland Curtis LNG (QCLNG)
- Centre for Advanced Animal Studies
- George Bass School, BUPA Baulkham Hills
- BER program through NSW, VIC and QLD
- Sydney Opera House
- Anglican Retirement Village, Castle Hill
- Barangaroo, Millers Point, Sydney